Regulations of the Poland in the Heart of European History Conference, 2020 edition (July 19-30, 2020)
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- The Regulations define the conditions of participation in the Poland in the Heart of European History Conference, organizational principles and reimbursement.
- The organizer of the Poland in the Heart of European History Conference is the Institute of National Remembrance - Commission for the Prosecution of Crimes against the Polish Nation based in Warsaw (02 - 675) at ul. Wołoska 7, NIP 525-21-80-487, REGON 016365090, hereinafter referred to as the "Organizer". The institution organizing the conference on behalf of the Organizer is the National Education Office.
- The following terms used in the Regulations mean:
- PHEH - Poland in the Heart of European History conference, to be held on July 19-30, 2020 at Dom Zjazdów i Konferencji in Jabłonna, 05-110 Jabłonna, ul. Modlińska 105;
- participant - a natural person meeting the following criteria:
- working as a teacher, educator or having a different relationship with education,
- holding a passport of a country other than the Republic of Poland,
- participating in the PHEH;
- hotel - Dom Zjazdów i Konferencji in Jabłonna, 05-110 Jabłonna, ul. Modlińska 105;
- website - the PHEH website available at: www.pheh.pl.
- The provisions of the regulations form an integral part of the application for participation in the PHEH and apply to all participants.
- Sending the application to the organizer is tantamount to accepting the regulations by the participant.
6. The Organizer ensures that it will make every effort to guarantee compliance of the PHEH with the regulations.
II. TERMS OF PARTICIPATION
- The participant declares their willingness to participate in the PHEH by completing and sending the registration form on the website.
- The registration officially begins on March 6, 2020 and ends on April 26, 2020.
- The Organizer will notify about the closing of the registration of the list of participants without undue delay on the website.
- The participant is required to provide their correct data in the registration form. Providing incorrect participant details can prevent registration for the PHEH and reimbursement of travel expenses to the PHEH.
- Each participant should submit a personal application for participation in the PHEH.
- Acceptance at the PHEH is confirmed by receiving an email from the Organizer in May 2020.
- The Organizer reserves the right to cancel the PHEH at any time if the PHEH cannot be held for reasons beyond the control of the Organizer. In this case, the participants are not entitled to any damages claims against the Organizer.
- The Organizer provides a a maximum pool of 30 places for participants.
III. CONFERENCE RULES
- The Organizer sets the PHEH program, which is published on the website. The Organizer has the right to make changes to the PHEH program, also on the day on which the PHEH will be held, including the right to change the time and order of events. Changing the PHEH program cannot constitute grounds for bringing claims against the Organizer.
- The participant is liable for damage caused by their actions in connection with participation in the conference.
- The Organizer is not responsible for the property of the participants that may be lost, destroyed or stolen during the PHEH.
- The Organizer does not agree to the professional recording of sound and image during the lectures, seminars and workshops, as well as during artists' performances, which can be provided in the PHEH program available on the Website.
- The Organizer documents the course of PHEH on photos and films recorded during the PHEH, in particular during lectures and workshops as well as events accompanying the PHEH. The materials will be used only to promote the Organizer.
IV. PARTICIPATION COSTS IN THE CONFERENCE
- The Organizer covers the costs associated with the course of the conference program, in particular: meals, teachers' fees, conference materials, admissions to places entered in the PHEH program.
- The Organizer covers the costs of accommodation of the conference participants in multi-person rooms. Participants will be able to be accommodated in a single room only in justified cases.
- Participants may purchase additional accommodation on the day before the PHEH. For this purpose, they must contact the Hotel directly. The Organizer does not cover the costs of such a service.
- PHEH participants are entitled to a reimbursement of travel expenses in the amount documented by the vehicle mileage record or original tickets or invoices including the price of the means of transport ticket, up to the amount of:
- EUR 400 for continental travel;
- EUR 1,200 for intercontinental travel.
- The Participant's journey to the PHEH takes place in economy class.
- Attach the original ticket, invoice or ticket printout to the registration form.
- Reimbursement is made by transfer of funds to the account specified in writing by the participant in the form, e-mail or other document, confirmed by their signature.
- The document referred to in paragraph 7 should be submitted no later than 30 days from the end of the conference.
- The reimbursement includes direct travel from the participant's country of residence to the organizing country.
- The costs of any additional services not listed in section 1, 2 and 5 of the regulations, in particular: mini bar, telephones, laundry services, individual gastronomic and bar bills, services in the SPA part of the Hotel, extension of the hotel day and the fee for losing the key to the hotel room are covered individually by the PHEH participants on the terms in force in the hotel regulations.
V. CANCELLATION OF PARTICIPATION IN THE CONFERENCE
The participant's resignation from participation in the PHEH can only take place by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org with information about the cancellation of the application by June 1, 2020. The message should contain the name of the Participant.
VI. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA AND IMAGE
- The administrator of the Participants' personal data is the President of the IPN-KŚZpNP, based in Warsaw, address: ul. Wołoska 7, 02-675 Warsaw. The information clause is set out in the Annex to the Regulations.
- For the purposes of documentation held by the Organizer after the PHEH, Participants agree to their images to be used in photos and films recorded during the PHEH, in particular during lectures and workshops as well as events accompanying the PHEH. The materials will be used only to promote the PHEH and its subsequent editions in a professional manner.
Participants acknowledge that the Organizer can prepare personal ID cards that will contain the following information: first and last name.